Friday, March 30, 2007

Going Away for a Bit

Tomorrow my sister and her crew come down for a long visit. My mom hasn't seen my sister or her kids in 1 year. Or my husband, daugther and I for almost 4 months. So she is coming down for 1 day to visit. Anyway, that means my computer time will be limited and I may not post for several days.
I am glad it is Friday. It has been a rough morning thus far. Very panicky. I broke my 7 day no SI streak last night. Have already had one xanax this morning and still not doing great. Not feeling real well either. Unfortunately I have appointments scattered throughout the day so I'm here for the duration. Hoping to catch a nap or something between some of the appointments.
I can see progress in this journey. There are many more bright spots and they do last a tiny bit longer now. But the black holes keep coming back and dragging me down. Seems like they are still stronger. It is difficult for me to hold onto the good times. Difficult to climb out of the pit of bad times. But even with 2 steps forward, 1 step back, I'm making progress - slowly but surely.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Good luck this weekend - I hope you and your sister can be a united force in this. You know you can reach me if you need anything. ** Hugs ** to you (and your sister - I am sure it won't be easy on her either).

I know what you mean about 2 steps forward and 1 step back - look how many steps back I took in 2005/2006. Please know, the good times will get longer and the bad times will get shorter and fewer. You already know it takes time - and since you can see your progress already, I am sure 6 months from now, you will see amazing progress again!

Will be thinking about you over the weekend... Oh, and check your e-mail about baby news!