Monday, May 21, 2007

Heavenly - my new assistant

How do you spell "heaven"? It's called "new assistant." She started today. I'm amazed. Until 3:30 pm, I wasn't quite sure she was human. Not only did she start her first day at 8 am, do all of her human resources type paperwork, and learn our computer system -- she typed too. All my correspondence. And started on some pleadings. Darn. That girl is FAST. She did make her first mistake (used "her" instead of "him" in a document) at 3:30. Whew! I was worried she was bionic or something.

So, you may not see me around here as much. I'm going to have to pick up the pace in order to keep her busy. I might actually be able to bring in some more money this year. After all, if I'm not doing my own typing and answering my own phones, I can take on more work.

This whole "delegation" idea is pretty cool.

3 comments:

Jewellybeano said...

I am so glad she is going to work out so well. Maybe you can pick up the pace and get the weirdo off your back now.

Lynn said...

Delegation rocks! Congratulations, Enola!!

Tina said...

Congrats!!! Gee, I wish I had someone to delegate work to!