Monday, July 2, 2007

Still Alive

I'm still alive even if I've not been around or writing much. Can't remember the last time I've gone 3 days without writing (if ever). I could blame it on an overly busy weekend, but truth is, I don't know what to write. The stuff whirling around in my head is too painful and too shameful. And most of all, too confusing. It's a bunch of disjointed memories/flashbacks/visions/words/sounds. That are all swirling around in my head but not making any sense. It is a fleeting thing. As soon as I try to reach out and grab on, it's gone again. So until I can make a tiny bit of sense out if, there doesn't seem to be much point in writing it down.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I've had times like this too, Enola. I understand.

jumpinginpuddles said...

we are glad you are writing again