Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Need this to be Over

I have this emergency return hearing this week. The that kicked my butt last week. It was supposed to be yesterday. I spent the end of last week and beginning of this week preparing. Off and on between other things. I really started preparing on Wednesday because the hearing was supposed to be today (Thursday). Started getting nervous and anxious. Then I found out we would not be reached until Friday (tomorrow). Ugh. So rescheduled everything again Today I'm in court and find out we may not be reached tomorrow either. If we do, it will be later in the day. So I have to be stressed out all tomorrow morning. And then if we don't get reached, postpone everything for another date. I hate waiting. Patience is not a virtue I was blessed with. And this case haunts me.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20426743/