Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Letter to Your Abuser

I'm not sure I can do this. I've tried a few times and not gotten far. But I wanted to share the link in case anyone else was interested.

Letters to My Abuser(s) Project - due date Jan 15, 2008.

I am a survivor/author working on a collection of letters from survivors to their abusers. I am making my last minute rounds on blogs, hoping to find letters I can use in the collection which will be published as a ebook and later as a printed book. If you think you might be interested in participating, please visit the project site for submission guidelines: www.letterstomyabusers.com.
Take care, keep healing and growing.
Lovingly,
Stephanie
www.myvoiceoftruth.com
www.letterstomyabusers.com

(Thanks to Wrong Words for posting this announcement)

1 comment:

Peg said...

Hello, I just was searching google for sites about writting letters to abusers. I saw your site and I saw you were 28 weeks preganant and I just thought I would wish you all the happiness you can recieve. I have not goteen to read or travel though your site or pages yet. But I will soon.
Take care, from one stranger to another.