I was tagged by Kahless on her post here. The rules: Post these rules on your blog and links where appropriate. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people and let them know they've been tagged
1. I'm ambidexterous. My mother and 1st grade teacher noticed I switched hands and tried to get me to just use my right hand. But I ended up holding the pencil with 3 fingers in my right hand. I eat left-handed, use a left-handed mouse and switch hands when I play sports. No backhand for me - I just put the tennis racket in the other hand! Same with golf and pool.
2. I get "tied up." If I turn clockwise in leaving a room, I will turn counter-clockwise when coming back in. When I turn one way, I have to turn back the other. It's like I have an invisible string that gets all wound up. I also have to do things in multiples of 4. 8 and 16 work well too. So if I'm tapping my finger, it's in sets of 4.
3. I like ketchup but not tomatoes. I like onion and mushroom flavoring, but not onions and mushrooms. My spaghetti sauce needs garlic flavoring, but I don't want to get a bite of a garlic piece. I like celery seasoning but not celery. I think it's a texture thing.
4. It bugs me when there are two light switches that operate the same light and it ends up that the switches are going opposite directions. Both switches on a light plate must be up or down.
5. I enjoy filling out questionaires. Any forms at doctors offices, etc. But then I get irritated when my info doesn't fit neatly in the blocks.
6. I have weird eyes. When I look to the right, one eye goes up and the other goes over. I also see at different heights, so I often tilt my head to the side to see evenly (or shut one eye when I'm reading). My eye doctor said I should never have lasik because I might end up seeing double.
So I tag 6 people -
1. DM - because he likes memes!
2. Perfect - because even someone named "perfect" must have quirky habits.
3. Tink - because she is a new blogger and you should check out her site.
4. Jewellybeano because she needs something to do besides scrapbook :) in this cold, cold weather.
5. Marj - because she is always tagging me!
6. Casey - she needs a distraction from school.