- A cure for morning sickness. Why do they call it "morning" sickness when it lasts all day?
- A hand on a 10 foot pole, so I can reach across and smack Husband without getting up, when he thinks it is a good idea to talk about what food sounds good, in front of a wife (me) who has morning sickness.
- A clone. A substitute mother who will get up, chase my smart-mouthed 4 year old down the hall, pick her up and put her in time out, so I don't have to get up off the couch.
- An eraser - so that when I send an email to my Sister telling her that I announced the pregnancy to Mom and that Mom "didn't ask too many questions or annoy me too much" and then accidentally send it to Mom (ugh), I can erase that mistake. Luckily my mother is so passive aggressive she will never raise it with me -- instead she'll just whine to my sister about it.
- Automatic filter - so that any commericals involving food or beer would be skipped over. Neither sounds appealing at all at the moment.
- The winning lottery numbers - so that I don't have to go to work tomorrow.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
If I placed a "WANTED" ad today, here is what it would list -