Thursday, September 18, 2008

Full of Energy today



We all went for a walk last night. Tallie is ready to go again. Here she is looking across the room and out the window. I opened the windows today to enjoy the breeze and sunshine. She is going crazy watching the cats and squirrels on the line.



The walk was nice - about 1 1/2 miles. We were hoping to spur on labor but it didn't happen. But I did sleep well and have energy today. So tonight would be a good day to go into labor.


Lest I waste any energy, I'm off to chase the dust bunnies, which thanks to the open windows, are dancing across my floor.



4 comments:

lawyerchik said...

Tallie's last expression there looks like, "Bunnies? Did you say 'bunnies?' Where? I'll get them for you...."

Keeping my fingers crossed for a good (and productive) day for you today - productive, as in, there should be a new little person in the house! :)

Tamara said...

Glad you are feeling good and energetic. Maybe by now you are even in labor??? Here's hoping.

Hugs,
Tamara

Kahless said...

Tallie is adorable.

keepers said...

Those darned dust bunnies! here's hoping you don't read for a few days because you are delivering your baby!

peace and blessings

keepers