Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still here........

I'm still here. TMI alert - proceed at own risk.

I lost my mucous plug yesterday. Lots of contractions but didn't get into a regular pattern. And I am having some back pain too - although that could be because I slept partly with my restless Daughter and partly on the couch. So we'll see...... In the meantime I decided to skip going into the office and just stay home.

Marj is back and looking for help and submissions for the Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse. See here for details and to participate.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Sending many **Labor Vibes** to you!

I am amazed you are STILL WORKING!!

April_optimist said...

Glad you stayed home. Here's hoping that the baby comes easily and you both can enjoy each other real SOON!

austin said...

The 27th of September is National Pity Party Day, will you be hosting that this year or do you need a stand in ... you might be busy with the little one or something...

Austin

Lynn said...

{{{{Enola & Son}}}}

16 blessings'mom said...

I am so excited for you! Thanks for keeping us posted, and I will be praying for you!

della

lawyerchik said...

Those are good signs, Enola! At the risk of being slightly (or more) obnoxious, you need Bill Cosby's riff on labor: "PUSH 'em out, PUSH 'em out, WAAAAAYYYY out!" :)

Or, there is my grandmother's old standby: waffles and ice cream. Works best on Sunday nights, so if you have no baby yet by Sunday, try it..... :)