Monday, September 29, 2008

The Winner is...........

Me of course -- because I got to bring baby home! LOL. Really some of you wanted me to have a big baby - 9 or 10 pounds, 23 inches? Wow!


Contest Winners
For the date - Lawyerchik
For Time - Cassandra
For Weight - tie between Perfect and Lynn
For Length - tie between Anonymous (Beauty maybe?) and Cassandra

So the overall winner is Cassandra! Yeah!

Tomorrow is husband's first day back at work and my first day home alone. MIL comes tomorrow evening. Wish me luck.

And now I hear the unmistakeable sound of a baby filling a diaper!!

6 comments:

Strong and determined said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new little one. :)

And - I'm SO glad he isn't as big as all of our predictions!

16 blessings'mom said...

Oh, you lucky, blessed woman!! Just enjoy your baby, snuggle with him, and love him and enjoy him!

Congratulations again...

della

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from Spain again! Glad to hear that you and your little one are back home ;)

Lynn said...

Ha! I remember THAT sound. It is definitely unmistakeable! Glad the MIL is coming to lend a hand.

jumpinginpuddles said...

oooohhhh baby pooo hehehehe we remember reminds oneself or selves never do it again :D

April_optimist said...

You actually found time to post? Superwoman! Congratulations on being home and able to hold your little one.