Thursday, October 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home


We are home finally. It is so nice. Husband went to work. Daughter was at daycare. Friend is here and helped with laundry and holding the baby. I got a nice shower and a nap. And tonight I get to sleep in my very own bed. Yeah!
The cultures never grew so it was just a nasty virus. He is all clear and seems glad to be home. Hoping he sleeps well so I can sleep well.
Daughter was excited to have me home too. Tomorrow is big day for her. Trick or treating at day care and then the fall festival at church. I will be home with Baby because we don't want him out in public for awhile. It is the first time I'll miss going with Daughter which is a bit sad. I made Husband promise to take a ton of pictures.

7 comments:

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

I am so glad to hear that it was a virus and not something more serious!

Welcome home and many blessings to all of you!

Alex says, "I iz gladz dat hoomin kitten iz better. OK?"

Rindy Walton said...

So good to hear! Praying for you all...

mssc54 said...

In the words of that great philosopher (Dorthy) from Kansas...

"There's no place like home! There's no place like home."

What a blessing it is to have a committed, supportive group of people around you.

Beautiful Dreamer said...

What a relief that it turned out to be nothing more serious than a virus!

Lynntaketwo said...

Welcome home.

Tamara said...

So very glad to hear that you are all home and doing well.

Strong and determined said...

So glad to hear that you are home and are doing well. :)