Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some News & A Meme

The blog carnival against child abuse is taking submissions here.

Kahless tagged me to do this -

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Attorney
2. Waitress
3. Resident Assistant/Director of a college dormitory

Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Lost
2. Survivor
3. CSI

Three places I have lived:
1. New Jersey
2. New Hampshire
3. The South

Three places I have been this week:
1. Work
2. Church
3. Daycare

Three people who email me regularly:
1. Kim
2. DM and Mrs. DM
3. My sister

Three of my favourite foods:
1. Coffee
2. Chocolate
3. Pizza

Three places I’d rather be:
1. On a warm beach sunbathing
2. Getting a massage
3. Sleeping

Three friends I think will respond to this message:
1. Anyone who wants too
2. Because Kahless and JIP
3. Have already tagged most everyone :)

2 comments:

Kahless said...

lol!

Hey you watch Lost too - can you fathom out where it is all going to end up in the end?

Marj aka Thriver said...

Hey, thanks for the alert about the blog carnival. Did you submit something? Hope so--you got good stuff! ;)