Monday, February 2, 2009

Exhausted - 'Nough Said

(yawn) I stayed up too late watching my team lose. 'Nough said.

Ate too much food. But that's okay, all the rest of the gals in my "healthier bodies in 2009" group were all at my Super Bowl party too. And we all ate too much. Weigh-ins were this morning. 'Nough Said.

Without discussing it, everyone decided to bring spicy food. Blazing hot wings, pizza, mexican salsa, chili, enchiladas and pizza pockets. My mouth was on fire. 'Nough said.

Baby didn't much like the after-effects of the spicy food. Guess spicy breastmilk isn't a good thing. It was a long night. 'Nough said.

My daughter stayed up until 10pm - 2 hours past her bedtime. She wasn't too happy this morning. 'Nough said.

I saw two movies this weekend. New in Town and Hotel for Dogs. Both were great. I ordered a large popcorn each time. I ate it all. 'Nough said.

The men were in charge of the cameras at the Father-Daughter dance. Two of them forgot the cameras in the car (mine included). The others collaborated on taking pictures. I just received an email with 58 photos - half are "staged" with people picking noses, acting silly and other random shots. 'Nough said.

I need caffeine. It's only 2:52 pm.

'Nough said.

6 comments:

lawyerchik said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend, though! (Except for the team losing and all....) :) Here's an extra-cold diet Coke for you!

Ethereal Highway said...

Latte time, I see.
:-)

mssc54 said...

If you can get a pic of Holmes' so called winning thouchdown you would notict that his right foot is behind his left foot and NOT touching the ground.

Therefore the Stealers stole the game!

Nough said.

Kahless said...

lol!

And I had to type the word verification 4 times (so far) to get my lol posted.
'Nough said.

Joy said...

My word verification is 'reese'... wonder if that means I should go eat one???

Caught up on your posts. Hugs to you and Hubby on gun issue.

'nough said. ;)

austin said...

Did they have fun at the dance? Was it their first Father - Daughter dance at her school or wherever?

word verification - at least I'm not the only one to get weird words from your thingie.

Joy - skip the reese. peanut butter is being recalled left and right AGAIN.

Austin