Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Carnival - get your submissions in.

(shamelessly cutting and pasting from Marj's blog)

Freedom to Heal!
The theme for the July Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse is "Freedom to Heal." I'm excited to announce that Mile 191 at Come Into My Closet will be hosting this Friday, July 17. About this carnival edition, Mile 191 says, "I have come to realize that healing is a choice. We have the freedom to move into a better future and to not give even one more moment of our lives to our abusers. We are free from them and have power over our past as we realize that healing is freedom....possible, available....healing is worth fighting for." Wow, Mile 191, I couldn't have said it better myself. Now I just know you are going to be a GREAT host! Hurry, folks! The deadline for Friday's carnival is Wednesday, July 15. You can use the Blog Carnival submission form here.

1 comment:

Marj aka Thriver said...

Hey, cut and paste away! Thanks so much for promoting the blog carnival. You rock!