* last week was my husband's birthday and our 10 year anniversary. For my husband's birthday, Munchkin wanted to go to a Japanese steakhouse. So we did. That was fun and great food.
* Then this weekend, my in-laws came up. After lunch, Husband and I drove up to the mountains. This is a picture from the car window. Came out blurry but I like it anyway. It kind of looks dark with a hint of color that speaks to hope.
* We rented a "vacation rental by owner" - http://www.vrbo.com/ place. The location was nice. Here is the view out our back deck.
* Munchkin and Bugaboo did great. It is the second time we've left Munchkin overnight (first time was with in-laws when she was 3) and first time ever leaving Bugaboo. They did good. I only cried once missing Bugaboo. He did not sleep for my MIL but she was okay with him being fussy. He definitely missed me because he wanted to nurse non-stop when I returned.
* We have an evaluation pending on Bugaboo. We should get our appointment set soon. He is behind developmentally with his large motor skills. He babbles fine and seems okay with smaller motor skills. But he isn't rolling over back to front, sitting up on his own, bearing weight on his legs, pulling up, standing on own or crawling. I think he may just be lazy. He doesn't have to get anywhere because his big sister gets everything for him. But I need to be sure.
* SI DETAILS - TRIGGER WARNING -
No more SI yet. Just the one incident. Well none of the actual cutting. Still some of the picking and stuff but I'm not worried about that right now. I did buy some bandages and straight razors - after debating myself. But when I did slip, I made my own tool by dissection a shaving razor. I don't want to use it again. Because I need shavers to be "safe" to use for obvious reasons (permanent hair removal not being a financial option!) So now I have my safety, fall back kit and there is some comfort in knowing it is available.