Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SpotLight on Blogs I Read.



I read Erin's first book (Stolen Innocence) and was blown away. Her second book debuts soon. Go pre-order it and read this post about the second book. While you're at it, check out her blog - it's great.

Erin's first book contains collections of her journal/diary entries. If you think that format is interesting (and I do), check out
Beauty's latest venture with journal entries. Be sure to submit some of your own. I did. Personally I think the reaction will be something like this -


which is a picture I stole from Perfect's blog.

And after all that serious stuff, if you need a laugh, check out Nick's Monday jokes. It's a great way to start your week, or to get over the mid-week hump.

If you want to see some beautiful, thought-provoking pictures - go here to Marj's site and check out her collage art work.


Thank you for taking this tour with Enola's blog.
Please exit to
the right and watch your step. Come back soon.

4 comments:

Erin Merryn said...

Thanks! I appreciate it.
I look forward to hearing what you have to say once you have read it.

austin said...

That photo is too funny.

jumpinginpuddles said...

just stopping by to say hello

Marj aka Thriver said...

This is cute! Thanks for the link. I've been trying to get caught up a bit in the blogosphere and so I'm commenting on more than one post today.

BTW: THANK YOU SO MUCH for offering to host the August Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse. I think that's a perfect idea. It will be easier for me having someone host it who has done it before and knows the ropes. Come up with a date you like for the edition and let me know. You're a life saver!