Monday, August 3, 2009

Handwriting Meme - Coffee & Conversation




Kahless tagged me with this Meme. You're supposed to write a blog entry in your own handwriting. If you are like me and can't figure out how to upload files, then just write the entry out, take a picture and upload it like any other photo.


(CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO MAKE IT LARGER)

I tag Kim, Beauty, Lynn, Austin and Lawyer -- and anyone else who wants to play along.

You can see some other things I wrote on Deb's site Scribblings (mine is the 2 entry one in the middle)

3 comments:

Kahless said...

Fantastic!!!
I am so glad you did this meme - it is fun!
And I like your handwriting.

Beautifuldreamer said...

Hey, unfair! Now I have to suffer from writer's cramp, which I seem to get easily because I'm so unused to writing by hand.

But okay, since you tagged me I'll be a good sport about it.

Just give me a little bit of time, and I'll come up with something!

Faith said...

I think you're right about the handwriting thing, it gives us too much time to think. I can type out stuff and lose myself but there's much more of a physical connection with handwritten entries.

I'm behind on this meme but I'll get to it.

Faith