- 18 Under One Roof - very often humorous. Always a good reminder of to have a positive outlook on life.
- Blooming Lotus - chock full of great information for survivors.
- Erin Merryn - read her book! Seriously. And she did not ask or pay me to say this. I've read the first book and have the second pre-ordered.
- Lynn at Ethereal Highway - Lynn's blog is REAL with all capital letters and I love her for it. It takes real courage to tackle life and write about it like she does.
- DM at Heart to Heart and I also Live on a Farm - one of a few non-abuse-survivor blogs I visit. Check it out and you'll see why.
- Jumping in Puddles - JIP is another "real" person. Meaning she has the ability to be gut-wrenchingly raw without apology. I admire that in a person and I admire JIP.
- Kahless - reading this blog invokes jealousy. Kahless gets to travel to some lovely places. She is a gifted photographer and since I don't get to travel I live vicariously through her pictures.
- Perfect - my bestest blogging buddy. Not only do I visit her blog but we chat almost daily via IM. I would never have survived these last few years without her friendship.
- Cornnut at Picture of Experience - even though she left us all hanging for news of her recent addition, she and her blog are still lovely.
- St Nick - be sure to check out his blog on Mondays for a great selection of funnies. He also has some great informational posts the rest of the week. Nick is truly a lovely person, inside and out. His caring spirit always shines through.
* I would have liked to have tagged Beauty and Austin, but Beauty tagged me and she also tagged Austin.
All of these blogs are indeed lovely. I visit them daily and am encouraged, inspired, sometimes humored, sometimes saddened. But they are a big part of each and every day.Everyone I passed this award on to now is supposed to award it to 15 blogs. But if you don't feel like it, don't. And if you can't tag 15, play along anyway. I promise my skills and assistance to anyone experiencing difficulty with rule enforcers!