Monday, March 15, 2010

If You Blog and Want to Help a Grad Student...

Visit here to participate in a survey.

Excerpt
-
My name is Leora. During my training to become a clinical psychologist, I have
become interested -- both personally and professionally -- in issues of identity
and the role technology plays in the formation of identity. I have created this
study in the hopes of adding a new dimension to our current understanding of the
role that blogging plays in people's interpersonal worlds. In this study I aim
to better understand the inner lives of a variety of bloggers, each of whom will
add a distinct and personal perspective. I hope you will join me!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Sounds interesting....I'll go check it out!

mssc54 said...

I just finished mine. I was a little surprised to find a type-o and one question repeated. BTW how do we really know they will give away that $75.00? lol

hearttoheart said...

cool- you saw this today. I got an e-mail from her today thanking her for sending a few bloggers her way- she really did appreciate it- and now seeing you're getting the word out too- very cool

Kahless said...

I have emailed her....