Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Latest News

I haven't been blogging much here. I started this blog as an outlet for sorting out my life as I healed from childhood trauma. I'm still healing and I don't think that will ever stop. But fortunately it isn't consuming my every waking moment any more. So where does that leave me with blogging?

I enjoy writing. It's an outlet for me. But it felt odd to inter-mix my parenting/general life stuff with the heavier stuff on here. And I found myself less and less inclined to write about abuse stuff and more inclined to write about work and home life. So I decided to create a separate blog. If you are so inclined to read it, email me or comment with your email and I'll send you a link.

I may be back to post more here, especially as things surface and hit. I will defintely be around to read all my blogging buddies' blogs.

Be safe and take care.

10 comments:

lawyerchik said...

Definitely! :)

From Tracie said...

I would love the link please!

fromtracie@gmail.com

SoulBurnz said...

please send me a link to
soulburnz@gmail.com
thanx !

misssrobin said...

Link me up, baby!

Shannon said...

Please send me the link! shannon927@gmail.com. Thanks!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rising Rainbow said...

As usual I am slow getting around. I've been thinking of you. Please send me a link to the new blog.

Happy New Year!

Marj aka Thriver said...

This is so weird, Enola! I was going to do the same sort of thing and make my 11/14/10--five-year-blog-anniversary post my last official blog post. But, then I crashed my car and got injured...and now I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I still feel the need to do some form of online advocacy..oh well, we'll see.

I hope you are well. (((((Enola)))))

cornnut32 said...

hey Enola....was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you're doing. i quit blogging for awhile...now trying to get back into it a little more.

seems so many who were blogging about a year and a half ago have stopped, too.

i hope you're doing well.

cornnut

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels